Sign in to follow this  
diamondbleather

Hello From Diamond B Leather

Hello to all on Leatherwork.net. I would like to introduce myself and my company. I have had a desire over the past few months to start a business that only sales Premier Leathercraft supplies. My dream is now a reality at www.diamondbleather.com you will find only the best tools from Barry King, Hackbarth, Hides to Art, and the best leather Hermann Oak. I'm working with other top Makers to add much more. I know that we all start off with beginners tools but for most of us we move up to a more professional lines. I came up with this idea because I want to give others the chance to buy tools from makers that do not have websites, and only hear about them on the forums and see their tools at trade shows. I know that not everyone gets to go to the trades shows, and these guys make some awesome tools for our craft so my goal is to bring them to the world wide web. Every tool on my site comes with a 100% lfietime guarantee, this is not only from the maker but myself. If you buy a tool from me and recieve it and do not like the tool I will gladly refund your money no questions asked. Of course when you use these tools you will fall in love with them just like I have. Not only do I sell these tools but my love is Leather work, I enjoy making custom pieces and teaching classes when I get the chance so you can be assured that I'm not just a guy selling tools I have a full custom shop right along side of the supplies. If anyone has a question about myself or the tools please feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Welcome to the forum Billy Brown. Although I understand you wanting to promote your business, I would have like to have heard more about the person Billy Brown and the type of leather work you have been doing. How long have you been doing leather work? What types of leather work do you do? I saw that you teach. Are you going to share those experiences with us on this site similar to what Paul Burnett has done? Do you have any pictures of your latest projects and your workshop?

Bill B

Billy,

Welcome also from me. I am glad you are kind of creating a one-stop site to see some of what is out there from a few of the stamp makers. I sure think that is a good idea, and should make it easier for customers to compare.

Hey there Billy B. this is your little buddy from down in South Carolina, Billy P. Welcome to the Leatherworker.net. You'll find this a great site, with a lot of really helpful, friedly, people. Always a question and always and answer. take care and I'll talk at you later. Oh yeah, are you still in Charlotte? Billy P

Howdy And Welcome!

Nice site glad you are with us hope to here more about you.

Josh