Sign in to follow this  
Gawdzilla

Show Me Your Wolves?

As noted elsewhere, I donate leather items to the Endangered Wolf Center for their gift shop. So, I'm looking for ideas for the goodies and am quite willing to steal copy borrow any good carvings I can find. Patterns would be nice, but anything to fire the imagination would be greatly appreciated.

On behalf of our canid guests, I thank you in advance.

Gawdzilla,

Send me your email address through my profile. I have about a dozen images of wolves. I'm working on a project where I plan on carving either wolf eyes or tiger eyes. When I get to the point where I create a template for this project, I'll send it to you as well.

John

Gawdzilla,

Send me your email address through my profile. I have about a dozen images of wolves. I'm working on a project where I plan on carving either wolf eyes or tiger eyes. When I get to the point where I create a template for this project, I'll send it to you as well.

John

Thanks. When I have some experiments ready for viewing I'll send them to you. Email addy coming via message.