Sign in to follow this  
awharness

Creaser For Sale

I have for sale a Randall Creaser, it has double lines and double domed lines 1/2"- 1 1/4" I NEVER use double line and would like to just get a single line creaser! Patent date is 1861 and its HUGE and cast right into the machine. Its good lookng and the bottom set of rollers are wooden, they have a few knicks but still works well, you get a few skips on one of the rollers. THis also has a keyed shaft end that you can ad your roller too! Asking $525 plus shipping!

-Andrew

more pictures

I am having issues resizing these photos!

post-5058-004502500 1303090747_thumb.jpg

post-5058-085026000 1303090769_thumb.jpg

post-5058-080311100 1303090904_thumb.jpg

post-5058-061095300 1303090930_thumb.jpg

post-5058-065808200 1303090996_thumb.jpg

post-5058-036028600 1303091017_thumb.jpg

ive got this creaser listed on ebay with free shipping and a MUCH lower reserve!~ check it out~

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280683990840

I have for sale a Randall Creaser, it has double lines and double domed lines 1/2"- 1 1/4" I NEVER use double line and would like to just get a single line creaser! Patent date is 1861 and its HUGE and cast right into the machine. Its good lookng and the bottom set of rollers are wooden, they have a few knicks but still works well, you get a few skips on one of the rollers. THis also has a keyed shaft end that you can ad your roller too! Asking $525 plus shipping!

-Andrew

more pictures

I am having issues resizing these photos!

The Creaser didnt sell on Ebay, Im willing to let it go for $450, plus actual shipping cost! Get at me! I feel thats a pretty fair deal!

-Andrew

I hate to be beating a dead horse! BUT I still have this creaser for sale! If anyone is intrested shoot me a message or an email @ andrew@awharness.com and we can go from there! open to offers, I just dont have room in my shop for an "extra"! good usable condition.

very interesting tool I had such a tool in mind for making smaller units as straps for gauntlets and bracers. did not know they made them from wood. any real reason why they should be wood instead of say steel?

Im not sure why its made of wood instead of steel, you see a lot of the older ones like this, and this one is in a lot better shape then a lot that I have seen! let me know! I can run samples too if you want to see what it can do, I just NEVER use it and I want a new single line creaser!

-Andrew

very interesting tool I had such a tool in mind for making smaller units as straps for gauntlets and bracers. did not know they made them from wood. any real reason why they should be wood instead of say steel?

Im not sure why its made of wood instead of steel, you see a lot of the older ones like this, and this one is in a lot better shape then a lot that I have seen! let me know! I can run samples too if you want to see what it can do, I just NEVER use it and I want a new single line creaser!

-Andrew

Do you still have this item?

I still have this for sale Keith, email me privatly if you would like andrew (at) awharness.com

Do you still have this item?