entiendo

New Necklace

I really liked this one so I thought I'd share.post-6663-099516000 1304827433_thumb.jpg post-6663-033376300 1304827389_thumb.jpg

Edited by entiendo

:specool:

B...

SPOT ON as always mate , that will go well with a bit of red lippy on

Cheers

Bevan

Thanks guys. It was in my store about an hour before it was gone. Woo-who. Always a good sign.

I really liked this one so I thought I'd share.post-6663-099516000 1304827433_thumb.jpg post-6663-033376300 1304827389_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I really like your necklace, looks great!!!!

Can I ask you how you make the "slipping" knot?

It is a very nice solution!

Thanks,

Erik

Sure. I tied the terminal knot around the necklace, put a small herringbone over the terminal, shaped it and cut off all the strings, then finally added my 8 bight over the whole thing.

That is very nice. That is something i want to tackle but haven't, braiding

Sure. I tied the terminal knot around the necklace, put a small herringbone over the terminal, shaped it and cut off all the strings, then finally added my 8 bight over the whole thing.

Thanks.

If I understand it right, You tie the terminal knot on the end of the string and at the same time around the "second" string.

I know how to tie the terminal knot, but have no idea how to do this round a second string at the same time.

Can You put me in the right direction? Is there some kind tutorial? Or can I find this technique in some book?

Gr,

Erik

It could be in a book, but I actually made it up for me. It's really not that hard if you play around with it a little. I had to take redo the first few square parts of the terminal knot until I tied it correctly on the plaiting. Next time I do one I'll be happy to take pictures for you.

It could be in a book, but I actually made it up for me. It's really not that hard if you play around with it a little. I had to take redo the first few square parts of the terminal knot until I tied it correctly on the plaiting. Next time I do one I'll be happy to take pictures for you.

Ok, thanks again.

Goodness sake, did you understand what I said, because I surely don't.

Goodness sake, did you understand what I said, because I surely don't.

ROFLMHO. not to often i do mate , it must be your accent !!! LOL

I think it's more likely my poor grammar and lack of proof reading. Geez. Well, I meant to say it took me a while to figure out how to tie the square knot over the plaiting, but I got it. Next time I make one I will take pictures for you.

It's really not that hard if you play around with it a little.

What? More info than I needed to hear, but you're either old or not doing it right. LOL Just kidding entiendo.

Great looking necklace!

B)