Sign in to follow this  
ALISA

Hello from Barcelona

Hello to all.

I'm a new member from Barcelona (Spain) and I'm interested in learn abour leather carving specially to make knive sheaths.

Someone can help me with some carving patterns to began practise?

Here in Spain it's very difficult to find materials and people who knows about it.

Thanks to all of you.

I promise to show my first finished work. :helpsmilie:

Alisa,

Welcome to lewtherworker.net. There are several sheath makers and others here that can answer questions. You'll also see some fine examples to give you ideas.

Alisa, welcome to the forum, great to have you here.

As Regis has said, there are some VERY talented sheath makers here, that do some awesome work. You can see their work in the sheath section of the forum. Ask questions and someone will answer.

Ken

Hello to all.

I'm a new member from Barcelona (Spain) and I'm interested in learn abour leather carving specially to make knive sheaths.

Someone can help me with some carving patterns to began practise?

Here in Spain it's very difficult to find materials and people who knows about it.

Thanks to all of you.

I promise to show my first finished work. :helpsmilie:

Hi Alisa,

Welcome to you from England. I'm also new to the forum and I'm finding it a great source of information. If you have difficulty getting materials, tools and patterns maybe you can try this new store in England. http://www.theidentitystore.co.uk/contact.htm They will have an web site opening in a few months time so you will be able to shop online and see their range of products.

Regards, Ian.

Hi Alisa,

Welcome to you from England. I'm also new to the forum and I'm finding it a great source of information. If you have difficulty getting materials, tools and patterns maybe you can try this new store in England. http://www.theidentitystore.co.uk/contact.htm They will have an web site opening in a few months time so you will be able to shop online and see their range of products.

Regards, Ian.

thanks a lot, for your help.

Actually I'm working with some reciclyed material for practice only, due here in Barcelona we haven't any shop to buy.

regards, ALISA

Heller ALISA.YO ASTURIAN SOY AND SOY New on the FORO.SALUD