Shelly

Don King Rope Stamp Now Listed On Ebay

Just listed a rope stamp that I got from Don King in 1996, on EBay - the listing will run for 7 days. I have about a dozen of his stamps, and, depending on how the auction goes on this one, will probably sell most of them. I am in 'pay down the debt' mode, and testing the waters to see how well some of these stamps will sell for. I also plan to list my Walt Fay stamp tools - he is gone as well, and I suspect he is very collectable also...maybe not as much so as Don is, tho...

Hoping by selling these stamp tools that it will help me to get rid of some of my debt, and get me in a better place to be by the end of this year...

post-7047-032661800 1305505626_thumb.jpg

post-7047-025843100 1305505644_thumb.jpg

post-7047-037636500 1305505682_thumb.jpg

I saw your ad on eBay. Good luck and thanks for the heads up.

Shelly

Sent you a PM

Shelly

Sent you a PM

Thanks to all who were interested in the tools I sold - what didn't sell on Ebay has sold privately, and I am thrilled that I'm a little closer to being a debt-free person!! Hope everyone enjoys the tools as much as I did!

I do still have a size 22, 7 hole bargrounder, made by Don King, that I will post here shortly - I need $250 for it. Don told me he did not make very many of these, so extremely collectable...if it doesn't sell for my asking price, I will continue to enjoy using it on my belts, etc...post-7047-049537600 1307289664_thumb.jpg