Got a request for a green CCW. I've never used any sort of green colors on leather. Any suggestions.....brand name.......where to purchase....etc. One stipulation...no water based dyes. Thanks Semper-fi MIke

Edited by marine mp

When it comes to green, Angelus spirit dye is my favorite. Best place I know to get Angelus is at Turtlefeathers.net.

post-14053-097677400 1305518216_thumb.jp

Kate

I agree Kate!,

Their colors always seem to be more consistant,,, with the finest,,, smoothest grain. Which means you can thin it down, without getting the "speckled" effect as you do with some dyes. Besides,,, they offer soooo many shades.

Ed the"BearMan"

while placing an order from Zack White I saw they had Fiebings Professional Oil dye in many different colors now. I'm a big fan of the Pro dyes, even without much residue. I ordered some blue for a belt my daughter wants and am anxious to see how that works out. Just another choice, Angelus is always a good bet too.

Kate, Bearman, BRL, Thanks for the intel. Seems like Angelus it is. Semper-fi MIke