Sign in to follow this  
Glock21

Get Back Whips

Does anyone know where I can find a tutorial or directions of some sort on how to make a one of these?

Ok I will try one more time

Does anyone know where I can find a tutorial or directions of some sort on how to make a one of these?

post-19028-029413000 1305660879_thumb.gi

post-19028-056843000 1305661043_thumb.pn

i would say 4 strand chap leather, probably braided around a rope core....when i googled it i found them from 25 to 48 inches long. the end part is finished with just a wrap and then the ends are split to make the streamers...

Thanks!! But what I need is a tutorial on how to braid like that. I have never braided anything other than my hair when I was you.(long story)

i would say 4 strand chap leather, probably braided around a rope core....when i googled it i found them from 25 to 48 inches long. the end part is finished with just a wrap and then the ends are split to make the streamers...

type in how to 4 plat on google and theirs all kinds of stuff.

there are some good vids on youtube showing braiding...also if you look back thru some of the braiding topics a link was posted not to long ago for a leash making tutorial...same 4 strand braid.

Thanks I did not know what the name of it was

type in how to 4 plat on google and theirs all kinds of stuff.

I made a few of these out of parachute cord over a rope core. You can get the panic snaps at any tack store. Be careful if you make these for a "club". If you arent already hangin around with them, other clubs may view you in that role. That said, getbacks are a great started project.