Sign in to follow this  
kickboxr

Pattern For An Ipad Bag

Hi,

I am very new to leatherworking, and until now I have been only making simple belts and small things. I would like to make a purse for my wife in which she can carry her iPad.

Does anyone have a pattern for such a bag that you are willing to share or sell, or does anyone know where I can find such a pattern. Thank you so much for your help in advance.

Regards,

Jesse

A few ideas: Tandy has a kit that you can buy or look at for inspiration. Tandy also sells Al Stohlman books called "the art of making leather cases vol 1,2, 3" that will take you through the steps to make just about anything.

A few ideas: Tandy has a kit that you can buy or look at for inspiration. Tandy also sells Al Stohlman books called "the art of making leather cases vol 1,2, 3" that will take you through the steps to make just about anything.

Thank you...I appreciate that. I will stop by Tandy and look at those books too. Thank you again.

Jesse,

I might have what you are looking for in page 2 of my gallery. The front part of the Ipad case is moulded. You could quite easily add a section to the back and attach shoulder straps to make it into a shoulder bag/Ipad cover combination. Al Stohlman's book is an excellent resource.

regards,

TapTapTap

Jesse,

I might have what you are looking for in page 2 of my gallery. The front part of the Ipad case is moulded. You could quite easily add a section to the back and attach shoulder straps to make it into a shoulder bag/Ipad cover combination. Al Stohlman's book is an excellent resource.

regards,

TapTapTap

Thank you so much. That's so nice of you. That's a great idea. I think I am going to try that.:) Thank you again!

Jesse