Customer bought these Winchester knives...not expensive at all, but he wanted a piggyback setup for them.

Nothing fancy here, but, I thought it came out nice for a simple set.

Bridle Side Leather, machine stitched, brass rivets ( I wanted to use my copper ones, but they weren't long enough to go through the welt, have to get those long ones.) The knives fit very tight, so no quixdraw...lol.

I may try and see if I can buy these Winchesters wholesale...this might make a nice addition for sales.

HPIM1176__Large_.jpg

HPIM1177__Large_.jpg

HPIM1178__Large_.jpg

post-5140-1212432135_thumb.jpg

post-5140-1212432434_thumb.jpg

post-5140-1212432451_thumb.jpg

Simple but beautiful and also that piggyback knife draws alot of attention so it just doesn't need alot of fancy stuff.

Nice work as usual!

Tom

A few years back I used to buy knives from this little place across the river in Kentucky. Thay are a wholesaler with good prices back then. Still there just have no idea on their prices now.It was started by Cecil Clark and is now run by his daughter. Very friendly people.I just quit dealing in knives.

Cecil Clark Knife Company

833 Monmouth St, Newport, KY 41071-1820

Phone: (859) 291-2541

Oh yea nice work on the sheath.

Edited by Windy

Thanx Tom and Windy.

Yeh Tom, I agree, sometimes just the leather is okay.

Windy, I'll check those people. There's quite a lot of knifemakers around, just look on this board alone.

I think that Bowie retails for $25...that would mean after buying at wholesale, you could sell this setup with sheath for under $100...that's a pretty good price for us average kind of guys.

I like it.... Simple and functional. I found a site that seems to have a good price on the knives.

Check out Tyler Tool

I'm considering a set of my own after seeing those. Thanks