Sign in to follow this  
TheArtisan

The thread exchange

I am new to using the thicker threads so I have been trying to deal with the thread exchange with samples and such. I have bought some from them but evidently not enough as he will not send me any more samples in an envelope, I guess it is not worth his time. Bad business in my book, since I could do a great deal of business with him.

I have since found another supplier and the guy is great to work with. If you do not dealing with the thread exchange shoot me a PM and I will send you the other companies contact info.

The Artisan.........

Edited by TheArtisan

Good customer service is worth it's wait in gold. Any reason you won't post the "good" business here for all to see?

Good customer service is worth it's wait in gold. Any reason you won't post the "good" business here for all to see?

Sorry about that I did not know what the forum rules were as far as advertising sites. Anyway as you know AH rice was a major player and then closed its doors. Well Dick who used to run it for many many years reopened his own gig now called AH Brands.

Dick will send you any samples you want and will get my business from now on. They are very busy getting the business up and running, leave a message and he will call you back.

Kevin

http://www.ahbrands.com/UMSS.cfm?page=page...plate_code=Home