GaryK

Cobra Class 4 Eps

Hi Just got mine and got it unpack have not got it completely together yet but I am wondering if the EPS is a separate unit are part of the motor or am I off on all? and info sure would be appreciated just trying to find out before I call Steve tomorrow Thanks

EPS motors use a separate sensor module and connecting linkage that controls the up or down position of the needle bar, when the motor is stopped by your heel on the pedal. It feeds a box with the circuitry, which then connects to and controls the motor's off on function. If all you see is a servo motor and a speed reducer under the table and no module connected between the machine and the motor (other than belts), you are missing the EPS.

Here is a picture of the Cobra EPS motor: http://www.leathermachineco.com/catalog.php?item=55

Edited by Wizcrafts

Thanks Wizcrafts talked to Steve todaylooks like his guys might have made a mistake on labeling what machine went where but shit happens and I am sure he will fix the problem Steve is a really good guy again Thank You

Gary