joe59

Luberto's Sewing Machines

I talked with Tony Luberto yesterday. Good news for the Classic and #9 owners. He is back in business. He said it will be limited at first but he is planning to be back in the sewing machine business full time before long. He is traveling back and forth between Conn. and Montana. He is using his old number, (860) 564-8252. No 800 number and we didn't talk about his web site.

That is great! I talked to him some time ago when he went MIA, one of the members here, or on Shop talk!'s message board sent me his personal cell phone number, He was shocked to get a sewing machine question there! But he seems very passionate about his machines! I've got a number 9 and want a classic! the 441's clones are hard to beat on a lot of things, but when set up and cranking that #9 throws down a pretty handsome stitch!

-Andrew

I talked with Tony Luberto yesterday. Good news for the Classic and #9 owners. He is back in business. He said it will be limited at first but he is planning to be back in the sewing machine business full time before long. He is traveling back and forth between Conn. and Montana. He is using his old number, (860) 564-8252. No 800 number and we didn't talk about his web site.

Hi guys, not trying to hijack this thread but it appears you know these machines. Where do I find the serial number on a 2005 Luberto's Classic.

Glad to hear that Tony is still in the business!! He's a class act and a great guy to deal with. Been wondering where he was. I have wanted a Classic since I saw the first demonstration, a very versatile machine!! Hopefully, further details will get posted here. (i.e. email address).

Thanks

I recently purchased a luberto classic sewing machine at an auction and would be interested in corresponding with a few people that have one. Got a couple of attachments with it that I am unsure of their use.

I have mostly used landis1 or pearsons over the years, but thought this looked like an interesting machine. Like to know more about it, and potentially where there might be promotional videos to watch.

Thanks for the video,learned some adjustments I didn't know existed. Good luck with the usmc#6 commonly called a pearson. I have one and love it. have a pretty basic manual if you need a copy. Lots of those machines here in Canada, and some new parts are available.

I just purchased a Luberto's Classic and I'm already loving it.  As a novice leather worker, I'm interested to keep this thread going!  If anyone is following, I'd be all ears on anything you can add.