Haystacker

Sig P250 Sub Compact Mold

I called the guys at www.blueguns.com this morning to inquire about the Sig P250 SUB compact mold. Ring's asked me to email my request and if they received enough email request, they would make the blue gun.

So I am asking others to email Ring's. Just go the the web site and click on the contact page.

Thanks,

Jeff

I called the guys at www.blueguns.com this morning to inquire about the Sig P250 SUB compact mold. Ring's asked me to email my request and if they received enough email request, they would make the blue gun.

So I am asking others to email Ring's. Just go the the web site and click on the contact page.

Thanks,

Jeff

Thanks Jeff for posting this I may do this from now on also when I get requests, I have passed it onto them also. Power in numbers.

Jeff,

I have a Duncans gun you are welcome to use for the cost of shipping, if you need it for a quick order,

Jeff,

I have a Duncans gun you are welcome to use for the cost of shipping, if you need it for a quick order,

Shooter,

That is a very nice offer that I will take. I'll send a PM.

Jeff

Jeff,

I will order one form Duncan's. If I can not get the mold here in a reasonable time, I'll borrow yours. Thanks for looking out for me.

Jeff