Sign in to follow this  
Mokosh

Wonder Woman Corset

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share a couple of photos of a recent commission I received through my company Wilde Hunt Corsetry. This time I even have a photo of the client wearing it on Halloween. I think she looks super cute! :)

post-14805-055053500 1320523746_thumb.jp post-14805-065811400 1320523816_thumb.jp post-14805-048468600 1320523921_thumb.jp

Absolutely stunning. Well done. I just love seeing the exceptional work that so many skilled artisans on this forum create. Once again beautiful.

Absolutely stunning. Well done. I just love seeing the exceptional work that so many skilled artisans on this forum create. Once again beautiful.

Thanks Dmitri! :)

You did a perfect job! Captured the essence of Wonder Woman! Beautiful!

I'll take one! I hope the Corset is included?!!! :rolleyes:

Bill

Thanks, Bill! I think she look terrific in it too! I can give her your phone number for you if you want. Ha ha! thumbsup.gif

You did a perfect job! Captured the essence of Wonder Woman! Beautiful!

I'll take one! I hope the Corset is included?!!! :rolleyes:

Bill

Thanks, Bill! I think she look terrific in it too! I can give her your phone number for you if you want. Ha ha! thumbsup.gif

Wow, giving out Wonder Womans phone number on the internet. I think there would be a long line.

Aaron

Oh no, I said I would *pass* along any numbers of interested gentlemen to Wonder Woman not vice versa! Ha ha!

Wow, giving out Wonder Womans phone number on the internet. I think there would be a long line.

Aaron

Even though my wife likes Wonder Woman, I don't think she would appreciate her calling me on the phone! I may have a real hard time convincing her that "really, she IS the REAL Wonder Woman. Just look at her!"

It is a fun conversation that I just couldn't pass up, however. :nono:

Bill

Excellent work there