Sign in to follow this  
cjcinin317

First Caiman And Second Inlay And A Lobo Style Pancake

Really like this Caiman Pancake for the Ruger LC9. Got a 1 1/2 inch punch from Tandy today so that should help with the slots in the future. Used a Black Friday coupon so it was 1/2 price.

post-17161-015819500 1322249410_thumb.jp

This is a IWB for the Glock 26/27. Really just an attempt at inlay. Made from two layers of 4/5 oz glued together. Really to thick for an IWB. And the inlay pulled away by the trigger guard when i wet moled. But it was really just tryin another inlay.

post-17161-085604200 1322249615_thumb.jp

This is a really cool way to make the pancake holster. Made from layers of thin horsehide that I had layin around.. Really to thick to make like a regular pancake. I wet molded it but decided to not put in any fine molding because its really thick and stiff. This pattern is a little large for the Glock 26/27 so I will adjust it in the future.

post-17161-046683900 1322250301_thumb.jp

Just showin some stuff I made lately. Feel free to comment . Hope everyone had a good holiday.

CJ

Those look great! Good job on the inlay. Makes me want to try it someday. I also got the 1 1/2" slot punch, it was too good a deal to pass up.

Good job on those. The inlay looks good.