I know the most prevalent opinion of EcoFlow dye is not so good, but I was given a bottle for free. Do any of you holster makers use ecoflow for anything? I'm just trying to find a use for it. I use feibings oil dye almost exclusively.

Its nice to hold the bag down in the garbage can with.

Thanks Shooter, thats kinda what I was thinking.

It works, and can work well. Takes a lot of trial and error to see the limits. Free. Try some scrap pieces and see what you can do. Biggest advantage is it is not flammable.

I chose to use oil dye myself but it's not like Ecoflo is a cause of cancer or anything......I had best results when I wet the leather down evenly, then use Resoline to finish it.

Also I used it on a project I knew was not going to see much abuse and exposure to the elements. The color requested was not available in oil dye.

When my favorite supply store first came out with it I stayed away because I hated the fact that I was no longer going to be able to get the Pro Oil Dye that I liked so much. Eco flo is not bad, just different.