Sign in to follow this  
leatherman1457

5 Pc. Cocobolo Burnishering Set For Dremels

Looking for Christmas prestent for a leather worker? Look no futher. This is a set of burnishers that i have developed for a dremel type of rotary tool that can handle a 1/8" shaft.There are 4 burnishers and a stand that makes up this set. I use any hardwood i can find for the stands . I am using Alder for the time being. The buenishers are made out of ccbolo. considered one of the most beautiful woods in the world. It is loved by leatherworkers because of the natural oils in the wood. I made these tools because I know how much trouble it is to burnish the edge of a leather project. These burnishers can make the job easy and fun to do.

The burnishers are made to doa certain job and here is a description of what they can do.

1) Single groove burnisher that can do leather from 3 oz to 11 oz.

2) Double groove burnisher that can do leather from 2 0z to 6 oz

3) Flat faced burnisher for doing wide areas like the welt on gunrigs or skirts on saddles

4) Cone shaped burnisher that is great for getting into tight spaces and filegree work

5) Stand made to hold all of the burnishers.

I have these sets in some stores here in the USA and retail for $64.99 I can put 4 letters on the stand if you want. You need to contact me for the letters. They are branded into the leather with mini branding irons that I have

If you want a set please contact me at leatherman1457@aol.com

post-12512-067288600 1322934305_thumb.jp

Hey.. If they "retail" in Stores for $64.99, how much will you be selling them to us??? I am interested in a set for my Dremel, so please let me know at your earliest convenience.. Thanks! John

Looking for Christmas prestent for a leather worker? Look no futher. This is a set of burnishers that i have developed for a dremel type of rotary tool that can handle a 1/8" shaft.There are 4 burnishers and a stand that makes up this set. I use any hardwood i can find for the stands . I am using Alder for the time being. The buenishers are made out of ccbolo. considered one of the most beautiful woods in the world. It is loved by leatherworkers because of the natural oils in the wood. I made these tools because I know how much trouble it is to burnish the edge of a leather project. These burnishers can make the job easy and fun to do.

The burnishers are made to doa certain job and here is a description of what they can do.

1) Single groove burnisher that can do leather from 3 oz to 11 oz.

2) Double groove burnisher that can do leather from 2 0z to 6 oz

3) Flat faced burnisher for doing wide areas like the welt on gunrigs or skirts on saddles

4) Cone shaped burnisher that is great for getting into tight spaces and filegree work

5) Stand made to hold all of the burnishers.

I have these sets in some stores here in the USA and retail for $64.99 I can put 4 letters on the stand if you want. You need to contact me for the letters. They are branded into the leather with mini branding irons that I have

If you want a set please contact me at leatherman1457@aol.com