Sign in to follow this  
Missing Strap

Stapler Question

I bought this for $5 bucks in hopes it was a usable tool. I was told it was a leather stapler, but I don't know what type of staple it uses. Anyone out there ever see one of these doodads, know what staples it uses, anything? pic posted below.

post-13550-076674600 1323654851_thumb.jp

I bought this for $5 bucks in hopes it was a usable tool. I was told it was a leather stapler, but I don't know what type of staple it uses. Anyone out there ever see one of these doodads, know what staples it uses, anything? pic posted below.

It looks like a belt loop stapler but you need to take a picture of the top and bottom of the tool face to be sure.

It appears to be a "Bow" stapler used in the shoe industry. You can get the staples from any shoe findings co. I believe they are made by APEX if my memory is correct without looking at the box. I use mine for belt keeps as Busted suggested.

There are two different models, one is top to bottom and the other is side to side but both use the same staple. Well worth the $5 if it works.

Blake