Sign in to follow this  
jsb

Class In Australia?

I am "semi-new" to leatherwork - that means I did some work several years ago but then stopped. Now I would like to get back into it. I took an intensive weekend class several years ago and found it most helpful so I would like to do something like that again. I am living in Malaysia but are planning a short trip to Australia somewhen between Dec. 21 and January 6th. I thought it would be just great if I could find somebody experienced in Australia who gives classes or would be willing to teach me some important skills. Although I totally agree with "practice makes perfect" I also think that people can save a lot of time (and money) if they don´t have to reinvent the wheel all over again ;-)

So if anybody in Australia feels like working with me or anybody knows anybody in Australia who ... please, please let me know. Would be just great!

Thanks,

Julia

Hi julie, i live in geelong, victoria and would be happy to help you. I am not sure what skills you are looking for, but if you have a look on my blog, you will see some of my work. If you think i can help, let me know. I have time off my day job the two weeks after christmas.

cheers

caroline