custer

Chinks for a 2-year old cowboy

Here's my first attempt at attachment. If it doesn't work, we'll try again.

Just wanted to show the littlest chinks I've ever done. This is my 2-year old nephew. He's a little short for his age, so the fringe brushes the toes of his boots. That way they'll fit for several years.

ridge2.JPG

post-1835-1214182766_thumb.jpg

He is so cute. Reminds me of my eldest son when he was that age ( so many years ago). I just came back from a week long ride up in Baffalo River, TN. There was a little boy about that age riding with his grandpa on a buddy seat. he had his little six gun with him in case we ran into any bears. LOL He was a doll! I can't wait when I have grand kids and can take them riding with me.

ArtS

Awwww.... That one just blew the meter on my cuteness scale!

Kate

He is ADORABLE! (and the chinks are great too) It reminds me of making suede chaps for my niece for her first lead line class.

The chinks came out great, But, I'm sorry to say that that smile steals the show. He looks so happy, it's contagious. Great work on both the chinks and whatever you do that makes your nephew so happy.

John

Those look really nice there is nothing better than putting a smile on some ones face nice work. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Thanks everyone for the compliments on how cute my nephew is.

And his chinks.

For advertising, you just cannot beat kids. I make sure that every time we go to a rodeo or horseshow (not to mention church and school), that he and my own preschool boys are dressed up in stuff I made. And they are better attention-getters than adults ever could be. Every cowboy in the ranch rodeo finals in Amarillo could be wearing a pair of my batwings and I can assure you that they won't amass the number of inquiries, attention, and orders that one little boy, decked out like this will (especially when I allow him to run around being seen all over the trade show).

Worked on all of you, didn't it????? :yes:

All you have to do is sit back and have your business cards ready when parents and grandparents swarm him.

The last several yrs I have done my little nieces chaps or chinks for the Walla Walla fair parade. They look so cute.Kathy

2 yrs old

4 yrs old

5 yrs ols

Edited by Kowboyboots

The 2 yr old one is made with rough out & rabbit.3yr old is angora legs, top is cowhide pink Ostrich as is the vest.4yrs old, can't find that picture.5yrs old is blue metallic chinks. That is my 75 yr old mom in the back, isn't she beautiful. Whats the old saying, you hope you look like your mom when your her age, heck I wish I look like mine now, LOL.My niece won the horse division with each of these outfits.

Well heck I guess I will try again come morning. Sorry about that.Kathy

Edited by Kowboyboots