I do some gun smithing for comp guns and CZ is the only one I shoot in IPSC and IDPA comp's. Seems that everyone that picks one of mine up and shoots it wants to buy it or have me build one for them. lol

I hoping to do some shooting in IPSC this year, there is a club 1 1/2 hours from here that competes. I'm just waiting for one of the club members to send me some info on how to get started and give my CZ a good work out

I also am in need of more leather for holsters.I have seen a number of times that people on these forums have made purchases from Weaver's but all I can find on their website is wholesale,not retail.Am I missing something?

if(typeof(dstb)!= "undefined"){ dstb();}

I also am in need of more leather for holsters.I have seen a number of times that people on these forums have made purchases from Weaver's but all I can find on their website is wholesale,not retail.Am I missing something?

Some places will only sell wholesale. Springfield leather who is a advertiser on this site and W&C will sell to anyone. Also Zach White too.

Weaver is wholsale only and a $250 min on your first order but after that there is no minimum. I have had good results from them.

Thanks for the replies. the gun fits very tight in the holster, I'm gonna moisten it a bit to make a wee bit looser but now with the trigger molded the way it is would it be possible to wet it again then cut the mag release out and remold it again?

If I were you, I'd stick the gun in a baggie, focus on wrapping it around the muzzle for the most part, and a little around the trigger guard. Shove the gun in the holster and leave it for a few minutes. Remove the gun from the baggie and see if that helped. Usually, that's about all it takes.

At that point, you might moisten the trigger guard area with a dauber on the inside and outside. Let it sit for a minute to case the leather, then massage that indention out of the rearward area of the trigger guard.

You can cut the mag release at any time, but I'd probably do it when it is dry so you don't distort the shape of the holster with the sawing motion of your x-acto knife. Just use a brand new blade with a sharp tip.

If I were you, I'd stick the gun in a baggie, focus on wrapping it around the muzzle for the most part, and a little around the trigger guard. Shove the gun in the holster and leave it for a few minutes. Remove the gun from the baggie and see if that helped. Usually, that's about all it takes.

At that point, you might moisten the trigger guard area with a dauber on the inside and outside. Let it sit for a minute to case the leather, then massage that indention out of the rearward area of the trigger guard.

You can cut the mag release at any time, but I'd probably do it when it is dry so you don't distort the shape of the holster with the sawing motion of your x-acto knife. Just use a brand new blade with a sharp tip.

I put the gun in a bag and holstered it and was able to mold that indent out. It fits great now, still holds it tight but much easier to remove.

Thanks for the tips guys