Sign in to follow this  
bukitleather

Greetings From Sydney, Australia

Hi everyone

My name is Amor, an international student who fall in love with leather crafting. I just joined this forum couple days ago and it's gonna be my first post. I've found it very interesting to join this forum and there are so many beautiful things here.

Actually, I'm still new into this leather crafting and I still need to learn many things.

My friend introduced me to this art on September last year and since then I couldn't stop my self to explore it.

I've been learning leather craft through classes, internet and youtube.

I've already made many trial-errors and so far I already made 4 things, which are leather belt, leather strap for my shoulder bag, keychain and a wallet.

All of those things are made from cow hide and now I'm working on a new wallet made from kangaroo leather.

I used to hand-draw the pattern even I don't have any skills to draw things. But then I realised that it took ages just to finish 1 pattern so now I use computer to make it.

Hopefully, from this forum I can make relations with leather crafters from my area and around the world. :grouphug5vj5:

these are my goods :

800f.jpg

DSCN2671.jpg

DSCN2673.jpg

DSCN2712.jpg

DSCN2822.jpg

DSCN2826.jpg

DSCN2830.jpg

critics and comments are welcome. :lol:

Thank you.

Looks like you are off to a good start. Hope you enjoy the hobby for many years to come!

welcome amor, hope you enjoy the forum

I agree... It looks like you're off to a great start. My first leather items didn't look nearly as good as yours!

Looks like you are off to a good start. Hope you enjoy the hobby for many years to come!

welcome amor, hope you enjoy the forum

I agree... It looks like you're off to a great start. My first leather items didn't look nearly as good as yours!

thank you so much..

I really appreciate it

I still need to learn many things so I can make it professionally..

:cheers:

Welcome to the forum!

thank you