Nothing really out of the ordinary, just posting some recent things that have gone out the door.

Single 1911 mag carrier (fold over design)

fold-over-carrier-front.jpg?t=1332551425

Custom 1911 mag and Surefire light carrier. Customer mailed the light so the rig was molded to the specific model. Rides really tight!

The only thing I wish I would have done different is gone 1 more stitch up the inside of the mag to make a 90 on the groove line toward the light. Oh well, next time.

1911-mag-carrier-with-light.jpg

1911 pancake rig. Really feel like my stitch line is getting closer and closer with every 1911 holster I sew. Or maybe I'm just getting more and more comfortable with the machine?

IMG_1778.jpg

Here's a nice shot of how pretty the leather is (Hermann Oak).

IMG_1785.jpg

I never think to take pictures of the back side of holsters, but for some reason, did of this one. So, here it is.

IMG_1780.jpg

Matching set for a Polish P64. Not sure what happened to the stitch line around the TG on this one - I think I need to revamp my pattern.

This holster rides very close and the gun easily disappears even with a properly fitting polo shirt. Great summer setup.

IMG_1667.jpg

Prototype holster for the same gun. I like the minimalist and almost retro style on this one. It rides easy and kind of moves with you. It does not, however, shift on it's own. I was surprised.

The outer stitch line got too close at the front of the dust cover for consistency's sake, but hey - it was a prototype.

IMG_1505.jpg

That's it for now!

As always, comments/critiques are welcome.

:cheers:

very nice work!

Tony

Love your work. Your stitching is beautiful.

Can you tell me what weight HO leather you are using on the fold over mag pouch and the 1911 pancake holster

Edited by triage1998

Your work is fantastic. The color is awesome as well. Keep it up!

I've always really liked your work, and this just reinforces it. You make some of the nicest darn stuff. Yes, stitch lines tend to creep closer and closer to the gun with each new one :-)

Colt Hammerless

Thank you for the nice words.

@triage, the weight on the carrier is 7/8 oz and the pancake is a very firm heavy 8oz from the shoulder (it's probably closer to 8.5 or 9, actually). I love that style of mag carrier - very easy to access and has the smallest footprint possible.

Looks good