Shadowsbane

Tippmann Boss For Sale

Tippmann Boss Manual Industrial Sewing Machine - $1100 OBO

This machine will sew up to 3/4 of an inch of leather, vinyl, or canvas and can do up to 90 stitches a minute. It is great for sewing leather belts and other heavy duty projects.

Comes with tons of extras including:

Flatbed attachment

5 spare bobbins

an accessory kit full of tools for it

14 extra needles most sized 200.

2 Zipper presser feet. (Left and right)

1 fleece foot

Instructional video (VHS)

1500 yards size 277 brown thread

750 yards size 207 Brown thread

almost 750 yards of 277 black thread.

Will need a bill of sale signed. Trying to get a house and the bank wants that information.

Edited by Shadowsbane

Hi,

How old is this machine? Is it cast iron or aluminum? (Quick test use a magnet on the case front or look at the needle plate. Cast iron plate uses 2 screws aluminum uses one)

Can we get a picture of the machine?

Hi,

How old is this machine? Is it cast iron or aluminum? (Quick test use a magnet on the case front or look at the needle plate. Cast iron plate uses 2 screws aluminum uses one)

Can we get a picture of the machine?

I have personally had the machine close to 3 years. Sewed up about 5 feet of stuff, then had to leave my apartment. Been moving around since. Hence all the full/nearly full spools of thread.

Before that bought it from someone else who said they didn't really ever use it. Still was/is in it's original box. I believe it is aluminum cast, not the iron.

As far as pictures...

IMG_4809.jpg

You can look in that folder for others.

Also Price is supposed to be $1000 OBO

I have personally had the machine close to 3 years. Sewed up about 5 feet of stuff, then had to leave my apartment. Been moving around since. Hence all the full/nearly full spools of thread.

Before that bought it from someone else who said they didn't really ever use it. Still was/is in it's original box. I believe it is aluminum cast, not the iron.

As far as pictures...

IMG_4809.jpg

You can look in that folder for others.

Also Price is supposed to be $1000 OBO

PM Sent.

is it still there? and what do you have to have?