Sign in to follow this  
alphatotoro

Craftaid Catalog?

Just a real quick question-- does anybody know if someone has done a complete catalog of craftaids from their inception to the present? If not is would seem like a somewhat daunting, but potentially helpful project.

thanks,

bob

I collected a lot of Tandy (Cratftool) stuff over the years, but have never seen a complete catalog of either Cratfools or craftaids. I have a fair collection of old Tandy catalogs dating back to the 1960's. At least one as old as the 1950's. I might be able to answer questions about old tools or craftaids. I doubt that I should post this stuff for fear of copy right infringment though. I might part with the collection for the right price though :)

PM me with any questions.

Sorry about the multiple posts! OOPS

Edited by NoName

>>>>>>Note to self... Dont hit "Tab" while posting. It causes multiple postings.>>>>>>>

Edited by NoName

>>>>>>Note to self... Dont hit "Tab" while posting. It causes multiple postings.>>>>>>>

Edited by NoName

Edited by NoName