Guest RockGypsy7

Custom Clothes In New England

Guest RockGypsy7

I'm looking for someone in the New England/New York area who does custom leather clothing. I need Vests, Jackets and Pants. Particularly custom, rock n roll inspired pants. I'd like to start with a pair of pants and seeing how that goes their is a lot of potential for many custom pieces.

I'm located in Connecticut but will travel within New England and New York for this. Price range must be considerably less than the current 'High Fashion' custom designers. I'm not looking for someone currently making pants for Slash and Motley Crue, I know who she is. I want someone who knows what they are doing, and are reasonably priced.

Thanks!

I'm looking for someone in the New England/New York area who does custom leather clothing. I need Vests, Jackets and Pants. Particularly custom, rock n roll inspired pants. I'd like to start with a pair of pants and seeing how that goes their is a lot of potential for many custom pieces.

I'm located in Connecticut but will travel within New England and New York for this. Price range must be considerably less than the current 'High Fashion' custom designers. I'm not looking for someone currently making pants for Slash and Motley Crue, I know who she is. I want someone who knows what they are doing, and are reasonably priced.

Thanks!

Are you looking for lots of bling, and black leather, sleek, tight, vests that can be worn alone by women, that sort of thing? Cheryl (VT)

I am starting to work tomorrow for a woman who does all custom clothes. I was hoping to discuss some of the details of this with her. I need some information than just a pair of pants that are rock inspired if I'm going to be able to help you.

To stay off spam lists splitting up my email should you want to discuss this.

canncrossan at myfairpoint.net