712Gear

Alum. Boss For Sale + 16Gb Hp Touchpad

I have an Aluminum Boss that stitches great, use it for my holster business and do to my orders tripling I have to buy a motorized machine. I am also including my HP Touchpad that has less than 1 hr on it. Will put Droid on it for a small charge, better operating system. Comes factory with WEB OS that is okay...

The Boss will come with extra wrenches, and a couple of bobbins. I may have to keep my spool of thread but will give you full wounded bobbins ready for sewing.

Asking price for both the Boss and Touchpad is $1400 obo.

Please email 712gear@gmail.com for interests. Will send photos, and have original boxes.

go to 712gear.com and on the home page my Brown Badge Holster with Black trim, that holster was all done on this Boss. You can see how great it stitches. Stay Safe and God Bless.

I have an Aluminum Boss that stitches great, use it for my holster business and do to my orders tripling I have to buy a motorized machine. I am also including my HP Touchpad that has less than 1 hr on it. Will put Droid on it for a small charge, better operating system. Comes factory with WEB OS that is okay...

The Boss will come with extra wrenches, and a couple of bobbins. I may have to keep my spool of thread but will give you full wounded bobbins ready for sewing.

Asking price for both the Boss and Touchpad is $1000 obo.

Please email 712gear@gmail.com for interests. Will send photos, and have original boxes.

go to 712gear.com and on the home page my Brown Badge Holster with Black trim, that holster was all done on this Boss. You can see how great it stitches. Stay Safe and God Bless.

Price Drop, just saw Tipp's Summer Special. $200 off with touchpad included....

How much do you want for jsut the Boss? I have no use for a touchpad. You can reply here or email me at my address cmforgeknives@ymail.com

Thanks, Curtis

Price Drop, just saw Tipp's Summer Special. $200 off with touchpad included....

I'd be interested in the touchpad if the machine goes separate.

How much for just the Boss, no touch pad?

$900 obo,

How much for just the Boss, no touch pad?

I have someone looking at the Touchpad for $175 obo, gonna give that other person one day to respond.

Touchpad Sold as of 7/29/2012

Will consider $850 for the Boss

Wish I had the spare cash... :censored2: