Tina

A little Q...Please help :-)

I've got this "new" patterns for purses and some places requires "stiffener" for side gussets...What is that???

Loking for a moment...It should be, "What to use as stiffener for a gusset that is to be folded a few times?"

Edited by Tina

Hi Tina-

I just saw this a few days ago and can't remember where - I almost think it was in Drac's supplier's list ...somewhere.

I did a quick search and found www.tallpoppycraft.com on left side "Support and Interfacing". There are a few options there. I'll keep browsing Drac's list - I might find the other listing I saw.

Crystal

We've bought it from Tandy before, it's on the website listed under linings I beleive, hope that helps.

That's where I saw it. :yes: Item No 9072-00. (Jeez - it's rough when the mind starts to go...)

Crystal

I got some really cheap 3mm split which works ok, but has a really chemical smell, hot water makes it really stiff, oil makes it really flexible its dead useful but really honks like TCP.

Wow Thanks everyone :You_Rock_Emoticon:

This is all verry helpful and I'm of to the phone, need some badly...Maybe not badly enough for some smelly stuff? (Pip) :crazy: