Guest Simon

2 Suitcase Straps

Guest Simon

Hi,

Would it be possible for you to make 2 suitcase straps – 140 cm long by 1 inch wide, with top stitching all the way around in un-oiled natural leather that I could dye as necessary?

With 9 holes for the buckle 4.5 cm from the end and then spaced every 2.5 cm thereafter.

If you could also attach your own buckles (brass if possible) but stitched into place rather than using a stud so that I could replace with the original buckles if necessary, with two loops on each strap, with one being free to slid along the strap.

I can send drawings for easy reference in a PDF.

But before embarking on this enterprise, what would be the cost?

Thank you.

That is entirely possible for a LOT of our members, but you left out some information we/they would need.

Where are you located..or at least where will these be shipped, how fast do you need them, how thick do you want them, and what size/style buckle would you expect?

The answers to those would be most helpful to determine the cost of the items.

TwinOaks makes some good points. I would be interested but need the .pdf before I could quote a price. Can you please email the .pdf to dave@dragonleather.net? My website is http://dragonleather.net