Nerull

Hello From Brussels

Hello everyone, yet another new guy on the forum :)

I started working with leather thanks to the LARPing I've been doing over the last few year. I made a few pauldrons, helmets, pouches, scabbards and even an armour but always pretty plain and simple. I always wanted to make more elaborate pieces but didn't have the gear/info/time/motiviation and I've decided to changge this as one of my 2013 new year resolutions.

I'm getting the "tandy leather deluxe starter kit" for Christmas and I'm planning to try my hand at some decorated pouches for LARPing at first and maybe even a helmet if I ever work up the courage and most importantle the skills.

Since I'm pretty new I'll mostly be bugging you all with quesions at first :)

Nerull, welcome to LW! I think many people start with the Tandy starter kit, and I was one of them. It's an effective way to see if you have any interest in a variety of leather skills. I've been to Brussels several times and I thoroughly enjoyed myself! Nothing like a Kwak near the square... Back to business. Ask questions! There is a wealth of information here. I have learned tons of stuff since I joined. Good luck!

Welcome aboard!

I'm a Newbie as well... I also got the same starter kit. This forum is packed full of great information and the members are always willing to help with thier knowledge. :)

Welcome to the forum!