Just got a new "Badger 150 professional" Never an Airbrush before but I'm gonna learn. I'll practice on a checkbook cover that I already have cut out. I'll just put a plain border on it with bevel and camofalge tools. I think I'll just try to get and even cover and maybe fade to the middle. Oh well, wish me luck.

Tom

There's quite a few airbrush tutorials available on the internet. Just do a google search on the topic and pick one. The information is rarely limited to one specific airbrush, and instead focuses on technique. It's worth the time to check out a few of them.

There's quite a few airbrush tutorials available on the internet. Just do a google search on the topic and pick one. The information is rarely limited to one specific airbrush, and instead focuses on technique. It's worth the time to check out a few of them.

Thanks, I'll do that. I need all the help I can get. I just did a quick checkbook cover to try it out on, beveled border and camo tool. Gonna try and do a fade of some sort. Thanks again.

Tom

Thanks, I'll do that. I need all the help I can get. I just did a quick checkbook cover to try it out on, beveled border and camo tool. Gonna try and do a fade of some sort. Thanks again.

Tom

Tom did you buy it new or used? Peter Main told me that was the best bang for the buck airbrush in his opinion. I'd like to know what you think about it when you get some time on it.

Later,

Marlon

Tom did you buy it new or used? Peter Main told me that was the best bang for the buck airbrush in his opinion. I'd like to know what you think about it when you get some time on it.

Later,

Marlon

I used it last night for the first time and I like it. I did a checkbook cover antique brown and it fades to the middle. I think it turned out ok. It sprays a very fine to heavy mist, depending on trigger pull. But he main thing is that it gave a really smooth finish. No streaks or lines. Even for a novice like me. I think it'll take me some time to get use to the double action feature. You can make some pretty small lines with it. Got some books coming from the library and with what I learn on the web I'll keep on practicing.

Tom

Well this is my first try at it. Not too good but I'll keep working on it. It looks better in real life, but the camera never lies. I tried to make it to match the Black Powder Bag.

Tom

IMG_0001.JPGIMG_0002.JPG

post-6291-1218991293_thumb.jpg

post-6291-1218991310_thumb.jpg

I've used and owned a badger 150 for years. Love it. However now I want to get an airbrush that will do smaller more detailed spray. But if your like me... you'll use it a lot. I did go in the spring and buy a larger air gun to spray my finish on some projects.

I've used and owned a badger 150 for years. Love it. However now I want to get an airbrush that will do smaller more detailed spray. But if your like me... you'll use it a lot. I did go in the spring and buy a larger air gun to spray my finish on some projects.

From the different things I've read about it and on this site it seems I picked a good airbrush. I got it new at AC Moore. It was regularly about $150 but I had a 50% off coupon.

Tom