Roger

just finished!

OMG!! That is very, very cool!!! Great job!Quick question, what did you use to color it with? Will it withstand wear and weather I presume?

thanks everyone for your comments once again!!!!

all the dye is fiebings pro oil dyes

Very nicely done. Incredibly fluid design and great color scheme. Love it!

May I humbly suggest, however, going in with an Gel Antique Med Brown and painting the "cliffs" in your design? (I do not know the official name for it, but what I call "cliffs" are as follows: when you cut your line, then compress one side, if you follow the compressed side down to the line, then you hit a cliff face, which goes up, then levels off into the untooled side. So the "cliff is the edge of the cut line that shows after you have tooled one side down) It has been my experience that Gel Antique Med Brown plays very well with oranges and yellows and it would add more distinction to your cut and tooled lines, giving them more contrast.

Very nice work again. I look foreword to seeing more of your work.

VM

thanks for the comments and compliments!!

i won't use antiques if i can help it. they just don't hold up to use and weather.

this design is also supposed to have the "look" of fire. i wouldn't want to darken it at all.

thanks everyone for your comments once again!!!!

all the dye is fiebings pro oil dyes

thanks for the comments and compliments!!

i won't use antiques if i can help it. they just don't hold up to use and weather.

this design is also supposed to have the "look" of fire. i wouldn't want to darken it at all.

gotcha. I haven't done any seat work, so I am a bit unfamiliar with how color holds up under weather and butt. I will keep that in mind... :rolleyes: