smokeeater722

Hello From Wherever The Corps Sends Me.

I just wanted to say hello to everybody. I've been lurking for about two months and I'm very new to leather craft I am an active duty Marine and a part time Firefighter. My interests are creating leather fire helmet front pieces, suspenders, and traditional holsters. Looking forward to chatting with you all. Semper Fi,

Str8

Welcome aboard Brother Marine and Semper Fi. Thank you for your service and I hope you find your time here enjoyable.

Tons of great information and help from the members are to be found in the forums and I hope you do well in everything you do. Where did they station you this time?

Happy New Year!

George

Welcome smokeeater772 and thank you for your great service. This is a great place for sure. You'll like it here.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service!

Ooh Rah! Thanks for all the warm welcomes. George, I'm stationed aboard MCAS Beaufort for about another week or so then it's off to Recruiters Course in San Diego. From there.... Only the good Lord and the Corps knows where I'll end up but I hope it's near a leather crafting store.

Welcome Marine. Semper Fi!!!!

Welcome Marine. Semper Fi!!!!

Semper Fi, Brother!

Welcome Devil. I'm packing up and moving from Pendleton to New River next week. Gimme a holler if you get back on the east coast. Good luck in recruiter's school. If recruiting don't work out, DI school is center of the parade deck.

Semper Fi,

CT

0911/2002-2005

Edited by CountryTrash