Horselover2602

Need Help! Discoloration On Saddle!

As you can see in the picture, right around where the stirrup buckle goes, there is a large mark. i do not know what it is caused by but this is my treasured Crosby that I just bought and it means the world to me because it fits my 10 hand pony so well! I need desperate help because I have to get it fixed up and I have to make this pony feel his best and not buck me off for the 10th time! I am not planning on spending a lot to fix it but I will spend a bit. Right when this pony is trained, he is being shipped off to go to the Devon horse show! Please help! I appreciate it! If you have any product that could help, please mention the name! Thanks! (will post pictures below)

Without photos, it's a little more difficult to help. But because it's a Crosby, I will assume that it's black. It may be worth your while to have it re-dyed completely, because it's an expensive saddle. That being said, it is a fairly involved process and will take some time and investment. Even then, it may not come out looking new, but it will be an improvement.

Not sure if a dye job will help with the bucking issue, but good luck at Devon :thumbsup: