Greetings from the Rose City! For those of us on a tight budget for tools and have some left over odds and ends. Here is a design I got from Bernie by watching his highly instructional videos

post-12960-0-50223100-1359405389_thumb.j

Bernie is the man. I learned a lot from his videos too (have yet to put it into practice :) ) I made myself a Bernie Beveller a while ago and I love it.

Hi, I'm new here and have been reading back over a lot of old threads. I really didn't want to ask a question that might have already been asked at some point, but I can't seem to find my answer. I know this thread is a year old, but I thought it's not a huge one, and the question is relevent to it, so it would be better than starting a new thread.

Anyways, my question is this. I was watching the video on how to make this cool little lace beveler. I've asked my brother if he'll make one for me and he said sure, so long as I get the stuff needed. I can't for the life of me figure out what that little brass piece is or where I would find one. In the video he calls it "a piece of metal shaped like this". Is it something custom made or is it something I can buy? I know he's filed off part of it, but is the rest of it available readily made?

Thank you for your help. I will now go back to reading every thread pulled up by a search for the word "leash". As I said, I want to read as much as I can before I ask questions that have already been answered and I really hope this isn't an obvious one I've just asked.

Bernies cheap and fast.

Shanes cheap and fast

What I copied mine from