This is my first attempt at a bag. It was the bag kit from Tandy. I know there was a lot of negitive comments about this bag and all of them were mostly justified. The main reason I went ahead and bought it was to use it to make a set of patterns and to better understand the construction process. As you can tell from the picture I modified the bag a little to get the look I was wanting. I know it has some flaws, but thats why its for me. I now know how to better put one together and have discovered some things I can change to improve on the next one. I hope you enjoy!

post-27488-0-25929000-1360074520_thumb.j

Looks wonderful to me! Sure did not notice any flaws. ;)

This will work ! Looks just fine . How we learn is totaly up to us . We chose our own paths . I dont think you wasted any time here . I wish you continued sucess with all your projects .

This will work ! Looks just fine . How we learn is totaly up to us . We chose our own paths . I dont think you wasted any time here . I wish you continued sucess with all your projects .

Agree, and looks very nice.

You made a great job of that its a real credit to you, thanks for sharing :)

It looks wonderful. Keep up the good work and you will continue to learn as you go.

Looks very nice. If you make the same bag without the big holes punched, it should look amazing.