Troy1

For Sale: Cobra 4-P Machine

Selling my still new Cobra 4 machine. I bought it at the same time I bought several new Jukis to start my bag company. It was my plan to use this machine for sewing heavier leather bags but went into sewing more canvas and it was more machine than I needed. machine is perfect with less than a bobbin load sewn through the machine. Accessories include heavy duty stand, table top, presser feet, needle plates, roller edge guide and 4 big pools of thread. Asking $2,000 firm Please email philobag@gmail.com

post-9783-0-44562000-1360125274_thumb.jp

post-9783-0-09098700-1360125284_thumb.jp

post-9783-0-00381700-1360125302_thumb.jp

post-9783-0-06647700-1360125321_thumb.jp

Made a deal with Troy at philosophy bag company to purchase this machine via email over the last few days. We made arrangements for me to pick it up today for X amount of dollars. Deal was finalized and left early this morning (he knew I was coming from Grants Pass, OR which is about 280 miles south of him and it would cost me roughly 150.00 in fuel). I get an email after I'm already most the way up stating that his buddy was going to pay full price and he shoulda checked his other emails so he's going to sell it to him. I tried calling him several times along the way before I received this email with no answer. Even after he sent me the email I tried calling him again several times with no answer. I emailed him back sitting off one of the exits in Portland stating that I had already made the drive like we had discussed the night before and that I'd wait around for about an hour to hear from him. He replied again about an hour later that he is selling it to his buddy sorry... It floors me that he would knowingly have me drive over 250 miles each way and not keep his deal. Not happy at all.

Sorry to hear that you got burned on this deal. Interesting thing is that I likely would have bought it if I had known it was in Portland. It astonishes me that so many people do not simply include locations in their profile.

No, I tried to buy the machine and had made a deal with the seller and drove up to pay for it and pick it up and the seller decided he wanted to sell it to his "buddy" instead after I drove over 500 miles round trip ...