Sign in to follow this  
Dreadly

Can This Design Be Done As Is ...

I am trying to design a pattern for my motorcycle seat. I have a few woman on the bike so I thought I would carry that "theme" into the seat.

The picture entitled 'picture in question' is the picture I'd like to know if it can be done keeping it simple just as the drawing.

I have also attached a drawing called 'picture in design' in how the design for the seat sits currently.

Being my first leather tooling and seat design, looking for those with experience to throw any thoughts or ideas they may have.

post-15160-0-15056800-1360685193_thumb.j

post-15160-0-15963100-1360685202_thumb.j

Sure can, looks good, add a few more details and you on your way....about anything can be carved in a bike seat....if you can draw it, trace it or dream it...it can be done!!

Only limitation I see is what kind of shape or design your seat is....thats it...

Just practice a little bit on scrap leather and then go for it....ohhh and make sure you have a back-up design in case you get married after you tooled this seat!!! :)

Thanks for the reply Jimbob. What kind of details?

My thoughts was to keep it as simple as possible for the first go around.

Mrs Dreadly has already approved hehehe