Sign in to follow this  
glockanator

Strange Holster Requests

Thought it might be fun to see/hear strange holster request.

I had a guy ask if I could make a IWB holster for a 10 1/2 inch performance center S&W 500! I told him I could but he should look at other carry options for such a big hog leg. Still waiting to her back from him.

I also was emailed this picture from my brother.

3aeb50c8.jpg

Not sure where he got it or the purpose of the set up. Anyone else get strange holster requests?

Got a belt request once for one with 6 loops for .38's over the front right hand pocket.

Made it, . . . sent it, . . .

Proved to be too much hassle for him, . . . it's hanging in my closet now. Made him another one.

May God bless,

Dwight

My Uncle wanted a holster for his .454 Casull Taurus Raging Bull. I made him a drop leg holster. He loves it. I took some pictures of it on myself and the 8-3/8" barrel practically is the length of my femur LOL

TaurusRagingBullLeatherdroplegholster03_zps47cc448a.jpg

TaurusRagingBullLeatherdoplegholster_zps1811b71a.jpg

One of my friends asked me to help him make an IWB for a 5" .45LC SA revolver....odd thing is that works just fine!!

One of my friends asked me to help him make an IWB for a 5" .45LC SA revolver....odd thing is that works just fine!!

One thing for sure, . . . anyone sure enough of his weapon and himself to go armed with a hog leg, . . . best give them respect.

May God bless,

Dwight

That's true to an extent, Dwight, but he also carries a 200+lb great dane around with him. At that point, a gun is just window dressing, because if trouble STILL comes looking for him.....the gun probably wouldn't matter much anyway!

My strangest was a clip on IWB for a full size sig with a light and laser attached...after 18 years as a LEO, i still cant quite wrap my mind around tactics that would require CC gun with a bunch of tacticool crap attached to it...