tina67888

Looking For Natural Tan Leather

Anyone Have links? I'm looking for a supplier that has 6oz veg natural tan leather hides. They have to be clean almost white and soft on both sides. Not sides that come darkening.

All vegtan leather os subject to darkening. IF you just want very clean leather, check with the suppliers listed at the top of the page and call them.

When you say 'soft on both sides', do you mean that you want the soft fuzzy side, you want a soft smooth side, or that you want the leather to be nearly limp?

i know that all veg tan darkens eventually but i was looking for, if anyone knows, the same veg tan that tandy leather sells and calls "Eutopean single bend cowhide tooling leather" they say they are Scandinavian hides. When i purchased this the entire hide was almos white, no tan was setting in. in fact i kept it for months and no tan set in as opposed to other tannaries veg tan where slight tan and half the hide was setting in after a couple of weeks of storage.

The inside ws "fuzzy" but real soft to the touch.

i ask for other sources to this same hide because TL sells this for $180 for 10sq non club prices