Alamo

Collegiate Conchos (Purdue)

Howdy y'all! :cowboy:

I have a new idea for a project, and I would really love to use a Purdue style concho on it. Unfortunately, my Google skills have not lead me to any source that I can easily order from. I have already sent out an email to one company asking if I would be able to order some from them, but just in case I cannot, do any of y'all know if a place that sells collegiate style conchos, specifically Purdue styled ones?

I know my chances are slim, but thanks for your time and help anyways :)

Alamo

Alamo,

I don't know of anyone who makes them right off. The problem with that is a commercial supplier would have to go through the approval process and royalties probably. It would take a pretty big order to make that even a glimmer of interest for them to consider it. Somebody might have some other insight.

I spent 6 years at Purdue. Lived at Shreve for a 1-3/4 years, until a little party deal got out of hand. I lived off campus the rest of the years. Lots of early morning breakfasts at XXX, Friday afternoons at Harry's Chocolate Shop. Sack of doughnuts at the Union. Good times.

Boiler Up!

The email I sent out was to a company that seems to supply many different collegiate conchos to many other manufacturers, so I hope they can help me out.

Fingers crossed; the conchos they have are very cool and I want them bad!

I know this is an old thread, but did anyone ever find a supplier of collegiate conchos? I am specifically wanting UNC-CH. Thanks in advance.