These are my attempts at a leather cell phone case. The stamped one doesn't look too bad but I made the mistake of lining it with pigskin to protect the phone from the metal clip and that made the case a little too small and it is kinda grippy so it is hard to get the phone in and out. Lesson learned the hard way. The second one works fine but also has some issues. The bevelling is uneven, fortunately it doesn't jump out at you in real life as much as it does in the picture.

post-26880-0-92571900-1364159867_thumb.j

post-26880-0-23282700-1364159880_thumb.j

post-26880-0-01821300-1364159898_thumb.j

post-26880-0-45068700-1364159911_thumb.j

You could stretch the case that is too tight. make a wood block the size of the phone, or wrap your phone in plsatic to protect it from the dampness. Wet the inside of the case & insert the wood block. i attatch a eye bolt to the wood, so I have something to grasp when I pull the wood out if it's too tight on the first atempt at stretching it.

Thanks Monkiller.

Craftsman, thanks, I will try your suggestion. I think I can get it to stretch some, but I'm not sure how to handle the grippyness of the pigskin lining. Maybe it won't be an issue if I get it stretched out enough.

try oiling the pig split after you try to strech it also you might try to put your phone in the case after you damp it a little bit i have taken a pice of scrap leather and put in with the phone that will help strech it to if you dont have any wood to use