Valleee

Looking For Tack Set Maker!

I am looking for someone to make me durable, high quality working headstall and matching breastcollar sets. I am starting up a business making custom tack. I will be doing the decorating, so I need someone who can make me the sets. I need them to be 2 ply, and sent to me not sewn. This way I can add rivets and spots and then I'll hand sew them together.

I don't have the skills or the time to efficiently make them myself, so I need someone that will work with me as I build my business.

I'd like to see good pictures showing your work. At firs,t as a trial run, I'd like to buy 10 sets, and about 4 different styles (scalloped, teardrop cheek, one ear, browband, two ear, etc).

I need a great supplier that is reliable and makes a consistent, quality product. Must be looking for a long term partnership, as I'd like to find a great leatherworker and stick with them. I am eager to get this going!

Please message me or email me at: valleecustomtack@gmail.com

Thanks for reading and don't hesitate to contact me.

-Lindsay, Vallee Custom Tack (pending)

Anyone? Or does anyone know someone that may be interested? I'd prefer someone in Canada, or someone that can ship inexpensively from the States.

Or does anyone have any helpful suggestions on how to find someone that will do this for me?

email sent.