Between my real job and building these, I've not had much time to post any pics. So I thought I would share some recent ones. A lot of new stuff for me.

Third try is the charm on this one. First one I got the stitch line for the back belt loop and the trigger guard crossed up. Second molded too tight. The tall front site got me. On the plus side, I have a new holster for my MK II. lol Third was just right. This is for a Ruger Mk III Hunter. My first successful avenger.

DSC_0014_zpsdd5d36c6.jpg

Sig P228- left hand. Second avenger. First thumb break. He wanted lightly molded and less retention in the holster. So no real detail work on this one.

DSC_0007_zps06e7f912.jpg

Since it's a buddy of mine I went all out and covered all the hardware on the back too.

DSC_0008_zps6fb93e6e.jpg

J frame IWB. Customer wanted clips.

DSC_0016_zps6409c53c.jpg

Railed 1911.

DSC_0006_zps78e8536c.jpg

And a two tone single mag.

DSC_0004_zps2ec5416b.jpg

Good work. Nice.

Nice work Jason, very tidy stitching :)

Those are awesome! How in the world do you get that much detail on the holster you did for the 1911? I still have so much to learn, but that is beautiful!

Those are awesome! How in the world do you get that much detail on the holster you did for the 1911? I still have so much to learn, but that is beautiful!

Thanks. It's taken a while to get there, and I still have things I need to learn. I do all of it by hand. No press yet. But I start off molding with thumbs. Then move to a smooth toothbrush handle for the big folds around the sight channel and trigger guard. Then I use a 2 sided modeling spoon to cut the detail lines. Once I have the lines started I widen it with a bone folder. The only real molding is in the ejection port, trigger guard, and the end of the frame/dust cover area. The lines are just detail lines. No function other than looking nice.