I'm at the point I want or need a clicker. There are options, Steve at the Leather Machine Company sells a 10 ton clicker at a decent price. Tippmann makes one that appears to be much smaller and is air operated. I could use either, I have both regular as well as 3 phase electrical service in my shop as well as an air compressor.. Steve wants 3K for his clicker, Bob Tippmann wants 1500.00 for his. If price wasn't the deciding factor, what would be the best choice? I would be clicking out gun holsters 7 to 8 ounce leather and wallet parts out of much thinner leather.

Thanks,

Steve

I would go for a swing arm clicker as it is faster and easier to see die placement. -- Tex

The 7-ton clicker by Tippmann will not do an adequate job cutting through 7/8 oz leather; it will work fine for 4 oz or thinner. The 15-ton clicker by Tippmann will work for the heavier/thicker leather.

Just got my 10t swing arm clicker and it works flawlessly. Go with steve he's customer service is amazing!

No question about Steve's service. I have his Cobra 4 machine and service is the best. By the way, how much did it cost to ship that beast to Florida?

Steve