Trox

New Dürkopp Adler 969 And 967 H Type Machines For X Heavy Work

14 minutes ago, Kleofash said:

Hello. Honestly, I doubt that it is brand new. The stand (table) is 100% not original. 

I just ordered a brand new one, with original foldable stand and some extras for 7280€ including transport and setup onsite.

Look at the price I posted here 6 years ago (top of the thread) The price has gone down since that time when it was new on the marked. Knock off's has dominated the marked and "Original machines" producers had to lower their prices.

When it comes to tables/stands most dealers have their own.

6 minutes ago, Kleofash said:

Hello, 

I have 3 hints. 

1. "my" technician says from pictures, that is seems used (I cant tell as I cant spot any specific hints)

2. the price is not only cheap, but suspiciously cheap

3. I bought their "Sieck 441" - they said brand new, declared as brand new, but it was already used (for sure!). Maybe not for long time, but used.

I bought from them some items, and overall Im not satisfied. I would recommend them with lot of caution.

Dealers have to defend their price. But why would he need that, your dealer provides service, support and set up on site.  That's worth the difference, perhaps more. Sieck's machines are just sewn of by their mechanic, not set up for individual needs as yours. But I doubt it's used, maybe stored but not used. I have no reasons to believe that.

:-) I have no reason to offend nor defend them. 

Anyway, Im looking fwd to get my new sewing machine. Definitely Ill make a review once it is here.

12 minutes ago, Kleofash said:

:-) I have no reason to offend nor defend them. 

Anyway, Im looking fwd to get my new sewing machine. Definitely Ill make a review once it is here.

If I was to buy one I would be sure I had the needed support. I buy only stuff that I don't need support on from Sieck. I look forwards to your review, good luck with it!

The machine has been finally delivered. Ill prepare a short review.