Here is a almost complete Bracer, I'm still awaiting my 1/4 inch eyelet setter to come in the mail, asthe one i have now is too small for the job at hand. I saw thses on the tandy website, and decided to make a green pair, rather than the ones they have on the site. Tell me what you think?? I will also be placing two brass snaps on wrist, so it will be laced up and snaped to arm. The photos are to big to upload so i attacked link to photobucket.

IMG_3835.jpg

I don't see the photobucket link you mentioned, but a good program that allows you to re-size pictures is called PIXresizer. It's free and easy to use, no learning curve whatsoever. Just upload you image in the program, and select the size you want it re-sized to and it's done in a split second. Been using it now 7 or 8 years.

On a side note - you can also change the size of the image you take with the camera in the settings to a smaller file size.

wait you cant se ethe Picture?

wait you cant se ethe Picture?

Yes I can see the one picture fine, i apparently misunderstood your post. You said "The photos are to big to upload so i attacked link to photobucket." So I thought you were saying that you added a link to photobucket to the post so that we could see other photos of the bracer. My Mistake.

Karina

Oh ok sorry, yeah i was going to but, then Knowticed that the IMG is active in the forums, so used that instead. Thanks ReneeCandy, I,m having fun learning how to make this stuff.