phil7153

North American Arms Pattern

Does anyone have a NAA .22 magnum 1and 1/8" pattern on hand? Any type will work, as long as it is not OWB (IE pocket, wallet, IWB). I have search high and low, finding several threads where people have provided patterns, but it was from so long ago that the picture hosting is no longer available. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Phil,

Just to let you I have made several holster's for my NAA magnum with the 1 & 5/8'' barrel. Not the same and unfortunatley I am not sure if I have a pattern for any of them laying around. What I was really wanting to let you know was that you mentioned a wallet holster for an NAA in your post; you should not attempt to make one because I am pretty sure they are illegal without the right paper work.

Most of the 'shoot through' holsters for small pistols, revolvers, and derringers have been classifed by the BATF as "Any Other Weapon" or 'AOW'. Creating one of these without filling the right paperwork, and paticuarlaly if you are planning on selling them, could mean running afoul of the National Firearm's Act.

The link below is to a BATF list of AOW's and you will have to go down about halfway to find it.

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/guides/identification-of-nfa-firearms.html#belt-buckle-holster

It isn't any of my business, and I am not by any means and expert, so do as you like but I just thought I friendly warning could be helpful.

Phil,

Just to let you I have made several holster's for my NAA magnum with the 1 & 5/8'' barrel. Not the same and unfortunatley I am not sure if I have a pattern for any of them laying around. What I was really wanting to let you know was that you mentioned a wallet holster for an NAA in your post; you should not attempt to make one because I am pretty sure they are illegal without the right paper work.

Most of the 'shoot through' holsters for small pistols, revolvers, and derringers have been classifed by the BATF as "Any Other Weapon" or 'AOW'. Creating one of these without filling the right paperwork, and paticuarlaly if you are planning on selling them, could mean running afoul of the National Firearm's Act.

The link below is to a BATF list of AOW's and you will have to go down about halfway to find it.

http://www.atf.gov/f...-buckle-holster

It isn't any of my business, and I am not by any means and expert, so do as you like but I just thought I friendly warning could be helpful.

Yeah the BATF is quite finicky about things like that. But by "wallet holster", I meant simply just a back pocket holster that has a backing to break up the printing and make it look like a "wallet".

I have been told that you can buy non functioning guns from NAA for pretty cheap. I have never tried ao cant tell you any more about it.