Jeli

Hello from Stillwater, MN

Joined a bit ago. My Dad did leatherwork for many years. Belts, Gun belts, holsters, and gun slings. I dabbled a bit in my youth but he was always around to do what I needed. Now that he is gone I have all of his stuff to include a Singer 29. Starting to get back into it. Just made my son a belt today. Luckily I know enough to be dangerous. I still have many of his pieces to guide me.

Hi and welcome Jeli!

Good to hear you're cocked and loaded and coming back into the craft!

This board is very friendly and if you have any questions to ask just fire away.

Studying replies in threads is a god way to pick up info aswell

and we love pics.

Tom

Welcome Jeli!

Sounds like you got the bug again. That's good for all of us. Back in the old days, it was tough going without all this new internet info. We try and help each other now, so, read all you can here, and hopefully you'll share some pix from your father's work, and the new stuff you make.

Welcome Jeli!

Stillwater is an incredibly beautiful part of Minnesota! My daughter and son-in-law live in White Bear Lake. Brandon, my son-in-law hunts a lot over around Stillwater. Diane and I love to visit them...the scenery is always an added bonus. Good luck on your leather crafting, this is a wonderful forum!

Jon